Clubmark is the universally acknowledged cross sport accreditation scheme for community sports clubs from Sport England. It stands for the higher standards of welfare, equity, coaching and management in community sports Clubs.
It shows that a Club provides the right environment which ensures the welfare of members and encourages everyone to enjoy sport and stay involved throughout their lives.
An accredited Club is recognised as a safe, rewarding and fulfilling place for participants of all ages as well as helping parents and carers know that they’re choosing the right Club for their young people.
Clubmark is split into four sections:
· Activity and Playing Programme;
· Duty of Care and Welfare;
· Knowing Your Club and Community;
· Club Management.
Some of the benefits of Clubmark are:
· The development of clear goals and objectives can be communicated to all Club members and the wider community;
· Members can be sure their club is a well-managed Club, striving to offer the best in coaching and sports development;
· Adopting more organised systems and structures will help the Club run more efficiently and effectively;
· Clubmark provides recognition for high quality Clubs;
· The analysis of the current workforce ensures all training is up to date and the Club is operating at its best.
SPONSORED BY MARSTON'S
Purley Bowls Club
The Ridge, Purley, Surrey CR8 3PF UK
Tel: (020) 8660 0608
Make a free website with Yola